White water rafting is one of the thrilling and adventurous activities in Nepal. Trishuli River Rafting is one of them. The Trishuli River is very popular for rafting in Nepal.
This is a same day return program, however, also available overnight stay with camping with additional cost. The Rafting tour starts from 7 am by tourist coach bus according to the number of pax. 4 hours drive. Rafting briefing by River Guide at the beginning point-Charaundi.
Lunch at Fishing.
White Water Rafting at Trisuli River. Starts around 01:30am. End at Kuringhat. (Rafting time normally 3:30 hours). Camp fire and O/nt at Kuringhat. After having breakfast, morning drive to Kathmandu by bus.
1 Hour before departure
Rafting is an adventure expedition. You can enjoy swimming in the river with safety. Enjoy natural sciences and beauties. Can see landscapes and villages lives closely.
• Breakfast,lunch and dinner with non-veg once in a meal and second day breakfast.
• Transfers to and from Kathmandu-Kuringhat.
• All rafting gear and well trained professional raft guide with Kayak.
• Camping gear/ accessories -tents and mattress, Sleeping bag with cooking utensils with foods (soft drinks/mineral water).
• Well proof bags for things to be kept.